Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We're havin' a baby!


Yes that's right, Derek and I are pregnant! I am 12 weeks along and feeling great. The baby is due October 23rd and we are not finding out what the sex is. We are so excited to start our family. We'll be updating this blog often, sharing pictures and thoughs while pregnant with Baby Springer , all the way to the birth. So if you want to subscribe to it, you will get an email every time I post a message, or you can just come back to this site every so often to see what's new.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute, Jenny

You're braver than I was!!

Good luck tomorrow!

Love ya both

Keith and Jan

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Baby Springer! I am excited to keep up with the lastest news! That belly is really starting to pop! No wonder you need the rubber bands!:)
~Kelly

Matt and Kate said...

WOOOOAAAA! We're so excited! You look great! Keep us updated.

Love,
Kate

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, Jenny! I am so happy for both you and Derek. I subscribed so I can keep updated. :) Miss you loads and hope to see you soon!!! Love, Kristin

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you two! I'm glad you aren't going to find out the baby's sex...this makes it much more exciting!
--Kristen :)