Sunday, August 26, 2007

Renovation


So the up stairs renovation is moving right along. The mudder and taper is finished and primer is going on the walls as I type. Derek's parents are in town this week to help with everything. They have been a hugh help! The doors are sanded and painted, the changing table is sanded and painted, the built-ins are built but still need to be installed by Derek. The wainscoting and trim will be purchased tonight so that while Derek and I are at work, Keith and Jan will be busy painting that. The antique bed I purchased last summer will also be stripped of the many layers of paint and a fresh coat of white will go on that sometime this week. I think by the time labor day rolls around, the upstairs should be livable. This makes my stress level go down to a minimum which is great for me and the baby. I've been feeling great, just tired in my 32nd week. Here's a picture of Derek priming our soon to be bedroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The upstairs looks great so far. You are so lucky to have Keith and Jan there to help.