Wednesday, January 14, 2009

20 months


I am 20 months today, and feeling great! I had an ultrasound done this morning and everything looks normal. The baby is healthy, active, and measuring right on with my due date. The ultrasound tech took a good profile picture, so I'll have Derek scan it in and post it asap.
Other good news, I am an aunt again! Ryan and Nicole had a baby boy yesterday. Gavin Thomas, 9lbs 21.5ins. Check out their blog by clicking on the link on this page. Well, enjoy the belly pics and go to picasa to see more of Will trying to "kiss the baby".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 months????? Jenny that's for elephants........actually their babies takes 22 months! I hope you meant 20 weeks! As far as I was concerned - each pregnancy should have been cut down in length! You look great, my dear.........guess that cold air and snow agrees with you!!
Love, Aunt Joanne

Jenny and Derek said...

Oops! Thats what pregnancy and a 1 year old will do to ya. Yes, I am 20 weeks.