Sunday, May 17, 2009

Almost 38 weeks!

On Wednesday I'll be 38 weeks. I can't believe how fast my due date is approaching. Last Monday my doctor gave me some good news. The baby's head is way down and I'm starting to dilate. I was 1cm dilated and I can really feel it. This past week I've had so many contractions that I'm sure I have dilated more. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm right. I've been staying active by going to yoga on Wednesdays and Saturdays and walking all over the place. This weekend Grandma and Papa Springer came to visit Will. On Saturday we went to the Minnesota Zoo and had a great time, then out for dinner to Chatterbox. Today we went to the oldest Catholic church in minnesota in NE minneapolis, which was beautiful and then out for a nice breakfast. After all the activities I was exhausted and took a long nap after lunch. Then back outside for a walk around the neighborhood. I want to keep these contractions going. Derek's working on the basement tonight and Will is going to bed early. well, got to go Will wants to go outside to play. I'll update our pictures once he's in bed.

No comments: