Monday, May 25, 2009

Go time!

1:15am my water broke! Derek Will and I had just gotten back from a fun night over and Kelly and Joels. Derek had fallen asleep on the couch, Will was in bed, and I was watching the food network when all of asudden I thought, oh no! I'm peeing my pants! I jumped up and by the time I got to the bathroom my pj pants were soaked. We had nothing ready for the hospital, but 45mins later we headed out the door. Derek's Aunt Mary met us at the hospital to pick up Will for the night, I felt so bad, he was so out of it. I miss him so much already:( They tested me to make sure that my water truely did break and started me on an IV. Derek is sleeping now, and I just got back from walking the halls. I should be sleeping now, but I feel wide awake. Next time we update, I'm sure Derek will be the one writing and I'll be in pain! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is happening????

The Caruth's said...

Hey Jen hope you are doing well! I feel so bad that I missed your call! We were out pretty hard! Keep the updates coming! I am so glad that the end is in sight! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Kelly, Joel & Owen