Friday, May 29, 2009

Will loves his baby sister!

 
Well, bringing home Addison has been wonderful. Will is really warming up to her. He loves to watch her swing and wants to push her in it. He is always bringing her the pacifier and he know which one is hers. He's not so sure on the breastfeeding, he says, "boobies, baby, boobies, ouchie!" Pretty funny! As for addison, She is eating and sleeping really well. She's such a quiet baby so far. I was even able to plant the rest of my flowers yesterday, which my mom thought I was crazy for doing, but it was so nice to get outside, get fresh air and do what I love to do, garden. And I had my little lady watching me from her swing, sitting in the shade. I've been feeling great! Recovery has been so much better this time around. I did get a little sinus/sore throat thing while in the hospital that I'm trying to get rid of. I think it's just really dry up here. All in all, I'm having a wonderful time being a mother of 2! Check out more pics of us bringing home Addison on Picasa.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling well, Jenny! Your little lady sure is cute :) ~Cousin Kristen