Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week One is Over

 
So we made it through the first week with flying colors! I planted flowers, went to the zoo, went to target, we've been on many walks, dinner at friends house, Edina art fair, and visited work. We've been busy and feeling great! I've now had 2 days with just the kids and I, it's hard to figure out a schedule, but I'm getting there and we're having fun. Today I did a photo shoot with Addison to try to get a picture for her birth announcements. She's so photogenic! Tomorrow we are heading to the Children's Museum for the first time. Should be a lot of fun for Will. I'll take pictures. For now, check out the new pictures of Addison on Picasa. There are a couple of Will, He fell into his toy box today and I just had to take a picture, So funny!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Miss you all.
Love,
Mom