Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Girl!!


We're having a girl! I had my 24 week check up and decided to have the ultrasound tech write down the sex of the baby and seal it in an envelope so Derek and I could find out together. During my ultrasound they took 4D pictures of our little girl which was very cool, I think she looks like Will. They did find fluid on her kidneys, which means we now have to monitor them by ultrasound every month. She could have a blockage in the tube that carries the urine from the kidney to the bladder or the valve isn't functioning correctly which lets some urine back into the kidney. It is something we have to watch and pray she grows out of it. I also found out during my appointment that I do not have gestational diabetes, yeah! Now we are on the hunt for a girls name that both Derek and I like and that is hard! We also have to go through all of Will's clothes that we have stored, set up the kids new rooms and Derek and I will be moving our room back downstairs to the main floor. Busy life for the Springer's !

No comments: