Sunday, January 9, 2011

Long time no blog!

 
Posted by Picasa

So it's been a really long time since I last wrote on the blog and somethings have change in our lives. As you can tell I'm preggers again for the 3rd time and feeling great! I will be 22 weeks on Tuesday and had my ultrasound done almost 2 weeks ago now. We did not find out what we are having and it's killing me. I love the surprise at the birth, but for some reason I really want to know this time. So this got me looking back at all the old posts I had made during my pregnancies with Will and Addison and I thought I reallly need to be blogging about this pregnancy. I loved looking back at all the funny comments friends and family made and how I was feeling and what I was thinking along the way. So here goes...
like it said, i'm almost 22 weeks and felling great. I'm taking yoga twice a week which helps me feel somewhat normal. I can relieve stress, stretch, talk with other women about thier pregnancies and It gives me sometime away and to myself. I am still running my at home daycare this year and it's going well. I watch Will and Addison, my neighbors Hudson and Owen, and my good friends son Gavin. The kids keep me moving and very busy, so needless to say, I'm taking naps when they do. I have another doctors appointment in 2 weeks to have another ulrasound done to check the babys spine(couldn't get a good reading last time) and to take my gloucose test to check for gestational diabeties. I'm hoping to be in the clear for that. I'm also debating with myself and Derek whether or not I so find out the sex of this baby. Stay tunned to see if I find out!

2 comments:

Ryan and Nicole said...

We think you should totally find out! Something new you've never experience before :).

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are going to find out. Its also a great feeling to have a healthy baby so you can have somthing to be thankfull for. Let me know as I'm 12 weeks along. We will have to get together soon. We miss you at work but are happy things are working out for you at home. Love Katie Nadeau and the girls at work.