Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Due Date

So, today is my due date and still no baby. I am having a lot of contractions but they are not close enough together or strong enough. I have my last doctors appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if I'm dilated more. I will schedule to be induced on the 30Th if I don't go into active labor before then. At least I know the end date, but the waiting is killing me! I am very uncomfortable and pretty much don't sleep, so please, please, please, let me go into labor tonight!! Mom and Dad Springer are in town and Mom and Dad White are coming to town tomorrow. We're all just waiting for the arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny-
I keep checking your site, hoping to see a note from Springer that you are at the hospital and well on your way. I'm thinking of you!!
Beth